KISAN-SAMPADA Yojana is being started by central goverment to bring Farmers into food processing sector I.e.
” Every Farmer Can Process the Food and Get good returns on their raw products”.
For example – Potato chips are sold at 100 times more price then raw potatoes price, so Farmers can establish their short food processing Unit and can enter into market to get more price for their raw products.
Here are Measure Feature of Kisan Sampada Scheme –
This newscard is about a Centrally sponsored government scheme- Kisan Sampada Yojana. Few takeaways are:
Central Sector Scheme-KISAN SAMPADA YOJANAScheme for Agro-Marine Processing and Development of Agro-Processing Clusters
KISAN SAMPADA YOJANa provides following for helping Farmers to enter into food processing market –
- Provide Mega Food Parks
- It will help to inttegrate Cold Chain and Value Addition Infrastructure
- Helps in Creation / Expansion of Food Processing& Preservation Capacities such as small unit.
- Infrastructure for Agro-processing Clustere
- Creation of Backward and Forward Linkages
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance Infrastructure
- Human Resources and Institutions
Other things which are discussed –
Gobernment and foreign companies interested in establishing or helping Farmers will help in getting Right Investment for development of Food Processing Parks, Will help to get institutional and learning support.
To conclude government has come up with idea to implement it’s mission to increase Farmers Income.Hope this will get implemented soon.